Thursday, August 4, 2011

Creative Sketches Challenge-CS41S

This week's challenge is a sketch that uses punch's, dsp and much more. I found it a lot of fun to do.
Here is my card that I submitted:

I decided to use SU new In colors, DSP, and Decorative Label punch. To glam it up I used SU Basic Pearls, Victoria lace and some Crystal Effects to the flowers. By adding some Butterflies from some retired dsp I gave it some contrast.
Supplies:
Dsp:                    Paisely Petals and Victorian Vintage(retired)
Card stock:          Lucky Limeade, and Very Vanilla
Stamp Sets:         Four Frames and Elements of Style
Ink Pad:               Soft Suede
SU Markers:        Real Red and Lucky Limeade
Punch:                 Decorative label
Embossitt:           Beautiful Wings
Ribbon:               Victoria lace
Assessories:        Basic Pearls and Crystal Effects

I hope you enjoyed my card.  If you would like to play along with us go to: http://wwwcreative-sketches.com/ and submit your card by clicking on linky tools. I will be waiting to see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...