Saturday, December 9, 2017

Twelve Days of Christmas Day 9

I wanted to make a Christmas card for Children so what is better than Rudolf the Reindeer. Right! Punch Art of course.


He is so adorable

Supplies Needed

Card Stock                        Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Early Expresso and Crumb Cake
Ink                                     Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Sets                         Merry Patterns, Snowflake Sentiments
Punches                              Owl Builder, Tree Builder, 1", 1/2" circle
Embossing Folder              Softly Falling
Framelits                            Layering Ovals

I wish I could take credit for this design but alas I saw this on Pinterest and just had to case it.

I love it so much I am sending one to my great grandson. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...