Sunday, December 10, 2017

Twelve Days of Christmas Day 10

Today cards is a bit different. My sister and I made the same card two different ways. What I would like you to decided is which one did I make?



They are beautiful cards and my sister did a great job of designing them. 

Supplies Needed
Card Stock                      Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
DSP                                  Under the Tree (retired), Silver Glimmer
Embossing Folders           Softly Falling, Winter Wonders, Textured Oval Impressions (retired)
We decorated with Rhinestone to add a little Sparkle.

Let me know which one you prefer 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie - thanks for an idea for some quicker cards. I have a bunch of red and green scraps and this will work perfect. I am also keeping this idea for cards for nursing homes. I stamped 100 or so for a nationwide nursing home project but now I feel like I need to do something for the nursing homes here in our local area. These will be pretty and I have both embossing folders.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris, I love making cards out of old DSP and scraps. I am glad you enjoyed my cards. I have a few more to post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...