Thursday, July 18, 2013

Secret Garden Friendship and Kindness

I was on Stampin Connection and saw some lovely cards Penny  Hanuszak,  did using vellum and the Secret Garden bundle (Stamp Set and Framelit). So being a good Stampin Up demonstrator I cased it.

Penny, here is your version of the card on bottom right.

 
Here is my version of my cards: The first one is a card I made for one of my friends.
 
 
 
The second one is a Kindness card I made, they both came out darker than I expected. Not sure what I did, but Penny your still the Queen of these flower cards.
 
Supplies:
 
Card Stock                      Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Primrose, Pear Pizzazz,Vellum
Stamp Sets                      Secret Garden, Best of Greeting and Blooming with Kindness
Framelit                          Secret Garden
Stampin Ink                    Primrose, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz
Embossing Folder          Perfect Polka Dots, Vintage Wallpaper and Modern Mosaic
Pearls for some much needed elegance, clear embossing powder to enhance the lines of the flowers.
 
My favorite is the all purple one, which is yours? Don't be shy, leave me a comment and if you didn't like either one let me know that too.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Jackie
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...